Monday, December 13, 2004

 

from Bartlett Cleland....

I wanted to share a little about Ron that perhaps not many know. I met Ron when I was working on Capitol Hill and we worked together on a couple issues, mainly privacy and intellectual property. He was great at inviting me to several different events so I had the opportunity to chat with him on a number if issues and mostly about topics that had nothing to do with my day to day job. Sooner or later we got around to talking about his family - clearly a favorite topic of his - and more specifically to adoption.

We talked many times about adoption ( I am adopted too) and he reminded me so much of my parents - wanting to know if being adopted made me think of my parents differently - I always assured him the answer was yes - we love our parents in ways no one can understand because they saved us....


Ron's family, particularly his kids, can know every day and every moment, that he loved them deeply enough to make sure he was doing everything "right" and understanding adoption from their point of view.



Bartlett D. Cleland

Associate General Counsel and

VP, Tax and Corporate Governance Policy

Software industry information (http://www.itaa.org/software/)

InfoTech and tax (http://www.itaa.org/taxfinance/index.cfm/)

Information Technology Association of America



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?